REX wilson [STRADDIE]#2688

What is your Discord #

What is your In-game Name?

WILSON REX

Have you joined our discord

Have you joined yes

Date of Birth

13/02/21

What inspired you to join the Victorian police force?

i used to be Police Officer i used to play on Sunshine understanding and I would like to make a difference in the community. Being dedicated to whatever task that I apply myself to with a desire for continuous learning

What experience do you have with emergency services RP?

I used to be Police Officer I used to play on Sunshine

We have a minimum requirement of 5 hours per week to be considered an active player, how many hours per week can you be active?

What goals do you have for your role in the police force?

my goals are Highway Patrol, Marine,

What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from other applicants?

i used to be Police Officer i used to play on Sunshine understanding and I would like to make a difference in the community. Being dedicated to whatever task that I apply myself to with a desire for continuous learning Code 1 - Lights and sirens, go as fast as license class Code 2 - Lights, sirens through intersections, got MAX 20 km/h over speed limit Code 3 - No lights or sirens, drive normally Common sense

BlueBirdRP use public access procedures and training influenced by official government organisations to provide a mature game play environment. Are you capable of maintaining a mature attitude when playing on our server?

yes

Do you have an interest in learning any of the following- Highway Patrol, Marine, K9 & Air unit. If so, Please tell us which area and why you would be interested in that department.

I being Highway Patrol, I being Marine

In-Game Name

WILSON REX

Your must have 30+ on the server to be considered, how many hours do you have?

40 hours

Timezone

6.00 pm

Availability (Only Select One)

Evening

Responses

You

Account Owner

Tuesday at 02:24 PM

I used to be Police Officer I used to play on Sunshine Integrity and understanding and I would like to make a difference in the community.(edited)

I used to be Police Officer I used to play on Sunshine

understanding and I would like to make a difference in the community.(edited)

Being dedicated to whatever task that I apply myself to with a desire for continuous learning

Code 1 - Lights and sirens, go as fast as license class

Code 2 - Lights, sirens through intersections, got MAX 20 km/h over speed limit

Code 3 - No lights or sirens, drive normally Common sense

Kind regards, REX Wilson