Car wash

Chommpe

Hi, I know months ago you could clean your car with the f2 options. 

but I’d like to bring back dirty and clean car option to the city. This could be at the car wash in Melbourne where all the current facilities are already there but it could be a player ran business. 

you could possibly run it like The towing business where if you have 2-3 employees in city then you have to wash your car at the car wash. If no one is on then you buy a cleaning kit at servos. 

this could be a cool add on to Rp with 4x4 being really dirty after a track run, a cool place for car enthusiasts to hang, drift cars to clean after a sesh. Gov cars can be cleaned for free but we all know they get dirty while working hard. 

car shops and towing companies can make deals with business owners. 

if you need a hand helping with the new business, I’d be happy to run it . 

thanks for reading 

justin timberFake 

chommpe 

Love this idea, i love having a clean car and having a player run business would be fantastic too! Creates room for more rp such as jobs and even events such as car meets!