Police application

fud

Hello, my name is Fuddy Bayer. I'm interested in joining the correction facilities of Melbourne because in the near future I want to become a member of the Police force. My dream of becoming one and I'm sure my experience , skills and personal contacts in the streets will help our city. The only other job I've done is mining and on multiple occasions were I have witnessed illegal activities but no one was available. I'm almost always in city when most other officers aren't. So taking everything into consideration, I'm sure that I'll fit right in as a partner and as a friend I hope I hear from you soon Faithfully Fuddy M.

Hey Fud,

Glad you're interested in joining the EMS force! You'll have to submit your interest via the Ticket system. Head over to this link -> https://bluebirdrp.live/support

Simply make a new request and choose the "BlueBirdRP Corrections (Police) Recruitment" app and fill out the details accordingly. Check the screenshot if you need more assistance. Good luck and I hope you make it into the field!

Regards,
Drufus Clutch Shaw

s.PNG

• 2 months later...

Hello, my name is carter anderson in game  I'm interested in joining the correction facilities of Melbourne because in the near future I want to become a member of the Police force

it is my dream to help the city

Edited by Kodytomich31

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is RuinTweeq  in game  I'm interested in joining the correction facilities of Melbourne because in the near future I want to become a member of the Police force

it is my dream to help the city?