Cars that would improve car events and lots of people would love to see in city!

Jet Williams

The following cars are all low poly that a highly customisable and lots of people would love to see them.

1: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-nissan-silvia-s13-addon-tuning-template-liveries

Bluebird RP has every single Nissan Silvia apart from the s13. This one is highly customisable with only 150k Poly.

2: https://www.gtainside.com/en/gta5/cars/179862-2003-nissan-350z-add-on-tuning-template/

We have a 370z in BBRP but we dont have a 350z. This one is highly customisable with only 170k Poly.

3: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/honda-integra-type-r-dc5-j-s-racing-mugen-ings-1

This is a really cool car that would be a really cool addition to BBRP and improve the car scene.

These three cars will highly improve the Car scene in BBRP and only create bigger and better events!

s13 gta.png

350z gta.jpg

dc5 gta.jpg

• Like 1

As a massive JDM fan boy, It's a big yes from me. Low poly count too, so devs would be happy

Only thing I would say to play devils advocate is there is a local S13 that is pretty close to the real deal and has a lot of customisation. It doesn't quite have the same JDM customisation as this one, but I know Scar especially is always pushing for people to use the local vehicles as Rockstar have optimised them for the server and have heaps of customisation options.

Totally get you, for me there's quite a difference between the local cars and the real deal haha. Although that may just be me, I think it would be especially cool to see an s13 in the gold dealership as we have every single other silvia model apart from the normal s13. 

But yes, I took the time to find low poly models so that there arent issues with them being added. One other car I would LOVE to see is a Toyota Chaser but unfortunately i cant find one under like 500k Poly.

Thankyou so much for your support!

+1,

Would be nice to not see the same repeated cars or typical 2 door super cars.
Add something with personality like the ones shown here. Will give an opportunity to see some creativity at car meets.

As a person who has been apart of the car/racing community in city for a very long time, I can highly vouch that this would make for some interesting builds and possible races with these vehicles. I think it's time we got some new JDM cars!