How To Get Started

H Town

So i'm brand new to the server and to GTA RP. I've played a stack of GTA5 on console but new to PC.

So is there a guide to get me started as i'm finding the learning curve steep? 

Day 1, bought a motorbike and headed to the job centre. While I was in there my bike got stolen and I couldn't figure out how to start working the job at McDonalds and just felt a little deflated. I don't want to break RP by asking questions but it does really feel like an hour with another player with a practical run through on what I need to know would help a lot. Anyone else new and found a way to get started? I've looking for youtube videos with a guide but didn't find anything helpful. Want to get into this but just struggling so any help would be awesome. 

thanks!