Zlayworks Nissan Silvia S15 "Z15"

datto

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/zlayworks-nissan-silvia-z15

Name: Zlayworks Nissan Silvia S15 "Z15"

Description: What started as another 3D Render for my page now made it's way to Los Santos thanks to RikoOverfender who converted it! Also Thanks to FilipJDM for making last fixes such as UV Mapping, wheel size, sit position and compatibility errors. Rims been modeled by Jonathan Vera Sella and some details of the interior go to DFZ shoutout here! Besides that the whole Bodywork is a custom line of mine called "Z-Type". There's a few more Z-Type Widebodys finished, only some reached my Facebook page, little few made it in GTA V and for now this is the only one published. The Z15 is powered by a Massive Twin Turbo charged V10 Engine, 4" Straight piped. Interior has been completely gutted, Roll Cage fitted and a custom ZW Steering wheel installed. Rims are VIP Modular VX310's 326 Power Brake System And lots more you'll notice.

RP Use: An alternative drift/show car

Image: 97e24d z15 25585e5c z15 43