Unban Apeal

vCharbang

Hello I was banned on BlueBirdRP permanently,

I was banned permanently for stream sniping Mario, I wasn't killing him or anything I just kept coming back when he pointed guns at me and told me to leave, at the beginning I was I was just fucking with him and trying to make him mad, although I do not think it deserved a permanent ban, I am not sure who banned me and I am not sure my ban id because I am pretty sure I was banned from the discord, I actually liked bluebird because there was not many people who made people have a shit roleplay experience, in my opinion I was kind of doing that for some people, I am sincerely very sorry and have had a very thorough read of the rules, I was banned from 3-4 months ago, and have since not been bothered to put in an appeal until I was just sitting down until I realized how much I actually missed quality RP, I promise that if I am given another chance I will make myself a better role-player and set a good example for people who are new to RP.

Thank you for reading my appeal and hopefully I can get another chance on BlueBirdRP 👍

My Discord: Thugs #9214

My Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199232978672/

I'm pretty sure my in-game name is Charlie Hinchcliff but I could be wrong. 

image.png

Hi there,

You must submit a ban appeal via a support ticket as per the correct process. Thank you.

Ando
BBRP Admin Team

• Ando locked this topic