new DIGITAL buisness idea

i would like to try start a buisness idea like i did in another city... i would like to purchase a digiteal den and try to start selling mobile phones from it and two way radios,laptops and blueberry pies and not just general stores sell them or grundys etc.... general stores can still sell but be more expensive and only in selected stores where as CJ Digital will sell them cheaper and i would like to try look into burner phones as we had them on another city and i crafted them via craft table/blueprint but being version 1.0 i dont think we can set times for deteriation of burners phones as in old city they deteriate over 1 week time and are no good need to repair them or throw out.... anything electrical i would like to try make and sell and feel it be a huge step in buismess for the city/myself and create some huge rp.. i dont want to express too much as people steal my buisness idea and not sure who to email in regards...

The first thing is first. Many people would like to start a business AND get support from devs/staff to make their dream possible. i.e. some people want a tech store and therefore require devs to implement a store for you to use. I would recommend that you do ( for now) independently run a business out of your house/car and start selling tech that way. If you can create RP that all parties involved can enjoy, you can probably have a look into how you can 'officially' request for yourself to receive a full-blown tech store. 

I hope this helped! 

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any more questions! 

• Like 1