Othman Ayoob - Appealing charges - UTC 05:00

Othman2019

Question

Name: Othman Ayoob
Case against: Police
Breif summary of situation: Someone stole a store, then crashed 50 meters away from me. When the cops went and checked the car it was empty, then they came and arrested me without proof just saying "we saw you getting of the car". The car was 50 meters away, A police car was right behind it, and I'm standing in a corner smoking next to a local minding my business. They claim that I jumped from the car while it was moving 90 mph. How come their chasing cars didn't run me over? How come there is no blood or injuries on me if I jumped from the car? They refused to offer any proofs such as finger prints or footage. The officer that arrested me seemed to be high. He kept accusing me of things that I haven't done, he also arrested another office by mistake. After I have been charged and sent to jail. The officer was beating me there when threaten to sue. I also got beaten by other prisoners, yet the officers won't help me at all.

Expected outcome from court: All charges should be dropped. The corrupted cops should be sued.

Extra Information:

gta proof in prison.png

high officer arresting another officer.png

gta proof in prison3.png

gta proof in prison2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]