my car lost all of its upgrades?

Nicholas Foxx

hey i flew out on thursday with my rx7 in the garage and when i flew back in today i pulled it out and it was all back to stock when i bought the rx7 from the second hand car market it had a turbo and level 4 engine and since then ive changed the rims, color and put a wing on and when i pulled it out today the wing rims and all the upgrades were gone but it was still the color i changed it to does abody know anything about this?

Did you store it in the garage after updating it?

If you didn't, and you just drive it, lock it, leave it to be picked up by aliens, whatever, it will not save.

Save it, in the garage

• 4 months later...

Hi, same thing with my car payed so much money on upgrades, put  it in a garage to save and when i bring it out they delete, ive had help from grease monkeys with them applying the mods again, but the same thing happens it even had them scratching their heads. is there anyway a refund could be available