Chris Wish appeling charges aest

chris doctor

Question

so i had a charge applied a couple of months ago that i was working with a lawyer to resolve but they have to take a extended vactation so i will need someone else to take the case i belive the charge was malichiously placed due to the arresting officer not following correct vicpol guidelines such as providing a arrest report when asked or allowing my lawyer to come speak with me relating to the charges

the charges were discharging in a public place

my hopeful outcome would be the charges to be appealed and compensation enough for the cost of the case with the lawyer and any other fees i would need to pay

the case will be against victoria police

Edited by chris doctor

1 answer to this question

To Whom It May Concern,

Discharge in a public place is a charge that can be applied to any individual who fires a weapon in a place that a reasonable person would consider to be public. Technically by law you can be charged with discharge in a public place even when firing a licensed weapon in self defense. 

If you believe the arresting officer to be acting maliciously and/or you believe that you were treated differently than other citizens who acted as you did please contact me via e-mail at Jeshin#6713

signed
Trainee Lawyer Ricardo Bontigo
Office of Legal Defence

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]