nigel hill FPO Appeal

Nigel Hill

Question

Name Nigel Hill

case against State of Victoria

hi just looking to have a date in court i have so many search reciepts i wasnt aware of all the rules when i first flew in now im a reasonably respected member of the community so im trying to appeal my fpo to get it reduced or removed thanks Nigel Hill IN CITY NUMBER 81

expected outcome fpo reduction or removal

Edited by Nigel Hill

1 answer to this question

To Whom It May Concern,

All permanent FPOs issued by Victoria Police have been converted into short term or medium term limited FPOs. If you have a lawful FPO that has been changed to this than I would advise waiting for the time to elapse and the FPO to be removed by the city. If this is not the case and you have a clean criminal record within the last 3 months please contact me at my e-mail Jeshin#6713

signed
Trainee Lawyer Ricardo Bontigo
Office of Legal Defence

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]