Banned for no reason

Hippz

i have been banned for 'duping suppressors' even though i never, the reason i got this ban is because i was in a group which did this glitch. The thing is, i wasnt even online when this happened but i still got banned. Ive made 2 ban appeals but they have both been denied for 'no evidence' i simply cant show any, its impossible for me to show that i wasnt online. Can anyone pls help cuz ive been wanting to play this server again for so long.

Thanks

8 hours ago, Hippz said:

i have been banned for 'duping suppressors' even though i never, the reason i got this ban is because i was in a group which did this glitch. The thing is, i wasnt even online when this happened but i still got banned. Ive made 2 ban appeals but they have both been denied for 'no evidence' i simply cant show any, its impossible for me to show that i wasnt online. Can anyone pls help cuz ive been wanting to play this server again for so long.

Thanks

I'm not staff but you got done for affiliation. Be careful who you hang out with lol. 95% chance of you not being unbanned. Also posting this in the wrong section. 

Seems like you've been banned as you were with people doing it mate, unfortunately just don't hang with people duping

im sorry but cant u see i literally said that i werent even online whilst they were duping, i think im not that stupid to dupe like that, just saying