Sophie Troubles - appealing charges - GMT

Sophie Troubles

Question

Name: Sophie Troubles
Case against: VICPOL
Brief summary of situation: I was arrested and charged, then sentenced to 55 weeks in the remand centre for being a suspect of armed robbery and evade police. without hard evidence that i actually committed a crime, other than me attempting to escape from police, whom i assumed may not have been police due to me being traumatised by my prior police encounters and other encounters with blacked out cars.  I had my property confiscated and was sentenced without hard evidence of a crime being committed. 
Expected outcome from court: return of my legally owned items, reimbursement of fines paid, removal of charges from my record
Extra Information/Requests: i have an itinerary of all the things that were confiscated and the reasons for having them

1 answer to this question

Ms. Troubles,

I am aware of a case you currently have against VicPol and I believe it would be best we focus on that one. This one can be revisited in the future if need be, but the one you are working with Mr. Michelli on is the one that I believe has the most likelihood for success.

Regards,
Rosa Vidal
Registered Lawyer
Office of Legal Defence

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.