Eugene Slymann - Appealing Charges - AEST

WilkMessi

Question

Name: Eugene Slymann

Case Against: Victorian State Police

Summary of Situation: I was taken to a 'meetup' by a mate without being told the intentions of this 'meetup'. Long story short my mate shot one and bullets began flying. My mate gunned down 2 before being gunned down himself, I was left with no choice but to draw my flashlight (I was not in possession of any other weapon, no guns, no knives). I hit the final shooter twice with a flashlight, injuring him all while being shot at. (All in self defence). The police turned up, I was completely compliant, they tested the bullet DNA and I tested negative. The officer dealing with me did not listen to the fact it was self defence and still charged me with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon. I'll take the assault charge, but attempted murder is not right. I have lost my position at Ambulance Victoria because of this and I'm desperate to get the charges dropped so I can be reinstated as that is the path I wanted to take in the city.

Expected Outcome From Court: Charges dropped so I can take back my position at Ambulance Victoria.

Extra Information & Requests: I was 100% compliant the whole way through, my head popped midway through paramedic treatment as I bled out from gunshot wounds, I came back immediately to stay on scene. When I was revived, I woke up at my apartment, I then hopped on a bike and pedalled 2 miles back to the scene where I was again arrested and charged with attempted murder. Another factor proving my charges incorrect is my mate, who shot 2 of them and tested positive for bullet DNA did not receive attempted murder charges, whereas I, who had a flashlight, did. If the charges get dropped, I request all my items seized at the remand centre be returned as I lost around 35-40k worth of items.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

To Whom It May Concern,

It is with my personal apologies that I respond to this legal filing. You should have have had to wait so long even with the courts being closed. That being said I will do all in my power to rectify the situation if your facts be true. Please contact me at my e-mail Jeshin#6713 and I will take your case.

signed
Trainee Lawyer Ricardo Bontigo
Office of Legal Defence

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]