Opinions on Cliffhanger Change

Perseus_

So, Cliffhangers have been changed for a little bit now. I have my opinions on it, but I want to know my fellow BBRP community members opinion's on it. Do you like it, or do you hate it? It is one of the most used bikes in city, but now most have adjusted to the gargoyle. What do people think? 

Edited by Perseus_

I heard down the grapevine that the Gargoyle is the next bike to be adjusted.

My personal opinion is - if we are adjusting one vehicle: all the vehicles should be pushed for their update sooner police vehicles included.

As this seems to be an issue due to sawn off meta / gunning it offroad / wheelie at 300kmph+
> some cities I've visited when you're in a vehicle you can still shoot from that vehicle, your "crosshair/centre of your eyes" would sway at higher speeds so it makes your accuracy harder, instead of just abolishing shooting from vehicles
> i personally believe those that are exploiting going off-road every time should just be spoken to, told to change up their RP or get a warning as it is shit roleplay. 

What are your thoughts?

I also believe those that yeet their bikes into the cliffs every time should be warned about it. I originally didn't realise how much it sucked until I got a cop character. Holy shit its the worst when that happens. - People complain that cop bikes suck, but they get brought out because of people abusing the system. Thats it in a nutshell.

@ItsDKoda I completely agree, if the state of economy was different I don't believe this would happen. But I also believe that those handful doing stuff like that, should be punished beyond RP telling them to change their RP as it's not interesting or unique. It's hard because I also understand the mentality of "criminals have everything to lose and cops have nothing to lose" so it's a hard situation. The sheer speed differences between player vehicles and police vehicles are what I believe pushes people to use bikes.