How do I delete/reset my character

Baguette

I want to reset my character because I cant make another one and I cant do some things I want to (e.g be a firefighter police officer etc) because my character has committed a couple felony's. I think its fair to be able to make another character or get a new one because im no longer able to stuff I want to. 

What you have done on that character is your own doing. The only way to have a character slot deleted is via a perma death application. You would have to have a valid RP reason for it, just wanting to have it reset because of crimes you have committed is not a valid RP reason. Alternately you can become a supporter of the server to get an extra character slot.

Edited by Scuba Steve

Hey @Baguette

I am not sure that will warrant a reset of your account but you can always try. Please be reminded you need to undergo some form of RP to die, where there is no success in resuscitation by MICA. Please also be reminded that this isn't an instant delete of your account as it has to get progressed to AV where they can further accept or deny it (this process can take up to 1+ months).

The applications drop down up the top > support > new request > under department there will be a 'perma death application'.

Another alternative is becoming a server supporter to open up your second character slot. 

Good luck!

Edited by tokyo