Fix AFK Timers

Vylon Fieri

Hey, just bringing up two problems with AFK timers that I have encountered.

The first - If you were sitting in your trunk, moving stuff from your trunk to your inventory without going out and back in  (Common to do while selling Gas), you will get an AFK Idle Timer and removed from the game if you don't exit out of the trunk and move your character. Not an important fix but a nice QoL

The second - While you are AFK and idle within your property, you will not be flagged Idle and removed for being AFK. This congests the server as there are heaps of people waiting in queue while others sit AFK in their homes for hours on end. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

• Confused 1

Second one is incorrect, I have been kicked multiple times in my house for being idle. First one is understandable but just do /here every once in awhile and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

The point of RP is to engage and interact. I don't think sitting in one spot long enough for the timer to start should be even considered. I believe that is why they're looking into changing all the jobs so people stop 'AFK farming'. But I agree with Scuba, it is not dependent on if you are near your property.