BlueBird Social Media

Scuba Steve

Hey Guys,

Over the past 6 months on the server I have noticed a few social media accounts that BlueBirdRP has created. The thing is they are rarely posted on. This includes, BBRP Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. With how big the server is getting I believe that having a bigger Social media presence could do a world of good for the server. I personally spend quite a lot of time on social media and really enjoying looking through posts of bigger servers to see what the day to day life of the server is. I know the server is quite advertised on Twitch and YouTube by content creators. In my opinion people seeing the server on other various platforms will bring them in to try out and see what the server really is about. If any Mods/Admins are wanting to hear more, I'm quite happy to expand on with some ideas that I can bring to the table. 

Discord - Zywebi#2484

Cheers.

• Like 5

I agree with this, as someone that has a BBRP instagram that tags the official page on each post, would be great to see more engagement and posts on that main page for others to see.

• Like 1