PED and Tattoos

Gigabad

Hi Team,

I wanted to save some PEDs as well as have some saved clothes in my wardrobe. The problem is when I create a new PED I lose all my tattoos. When I change over into a tattooless saved PED and go to the tattoo shop it loads in my character I had before I put the PED on (and my tattoos are there). Am I doing something silly?

I have tried to ask around in character for an answer but didnt have any real luck. I have only come out to here as a last resort. 

Any help is much appreciated 

[Edit]: Its also worth mentioning - I have deleted all PEDs to try and start fresh (so I could create a clone of a working model). I can create a PED just fine with my tattoos - but when I spawn that PED I lose my tattoos. 

Edited by Gigabad

9 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

Make sure you are using MP PED not normal Peds. This will save your tattoos and all that throughout every clothing style.

Thank you very much for the quick response - I will give that a shot. 

Much appreciated 

A