Blue Bird i would love to please remove Skippy Aries. If you can.. Because i want one good character and one bad.

SkippyAries

When coming back to Blue Bird after a year. I was not thinking.. About making my character. The first one i end up making him have a fbo the second one.. is bad.. He dose not have a FBO. Kind of lost right now. I kind of want to play police.. I been wanting to for awhile. I just do not want to go to another city and do it. As i like Blue bird.. If you can.. That would be nice you can get back to me. Again... I do not have any fines to pay on Skippy Aries also everything is up to date.. I just rp him leaving back to the USA because of the FBO.. Please hit me up if you can. Thanks for your time. 

you would have to create a ticket for a perma death. Staff would review it then go from there. Could take sometime to hear back as there is a backlog of tickets.