add _ instead of spaces on numberplates

Carré

to fix the issue of syntax errors on numberplates with spaces and people having plates without the space in them
EG my car is locked cause of someone having bmwz4 and i have BMW Z4 but if we replace it BMW_Z4 itll most likely fix the issue, 

how do i know _ work in plates? my mate has the plate priz_ed and it just acts like a space instead (gov gave him the plate)

Will this change it so to plates will not act like the same car boot, because on one of my cars obviously shared a number plate with a rumpo and I had my boot at 3500/100

Interesting. 

I feel like this should maybe be a bug report: I wasn't aware that spaces and _ could cause overlap like that (I didn't know _ was allowed in plates to begin with). @nullvariable can you weigh in on this?

_ isnt allowed to be done within game only to be done via the database, im sure if we tweak the script a bit we can edit it to do so 

On 01/09/2021 at 2:54 PM, Scuba Steve said:

Will this change it so to plates will not act like the same car boot, because on one of my cars obviously shared a number plate with a rumpo and I had my boot at 3500/100

could this be due to the new inventory system? i had a vehicle before maxed storage and now its 15000/5000

11 minutes ago, Carré said:

could this be due to the new inventory system? i had a vehicle before maxed storage and now its 15000/5000

Yeah I'm not sure tbh. I've never had the issue before until I changed the plate to a common word. I remember asking about it in the discord and it's due to the number plates determine what is in the boot. When you remove the number plates off a car with a screwdriver it doesn't let you access the boot as well.