MethLab from Bins.

Rackum Cleaner

Receiving the MethLab from the bins isn't showing in my Inventory but is taking up Inventory space until I reload the client.  Has anyone found an in game fix for this?  (FMP doesn't work)  Checked on Discord and couldn't find any reference to the issue.   

20210813083607_1.jpg

20210813101031_1.jpg

• Confused 1

I have never had this problem before. Have you had this problem for long ? 

So if I get it correct the meth lab takes space in you pockets. But they don’t show up until you reload the game ? 

39 minutes ago, JingaJinga66 said:

I have never had this problem before. Have you had this problem for long ? 

So if I get it correct the meth lab takes space in you pockets. But they don’t show up until you reload the game ? 

No, today is the first I've come across the issue, however has happened on three separate occasions.  Reloading doesn't make the lab show up at all, it just resets the inventory space back to normal.

Something similar happened to me yesterday, meth bags take space in my inventory but I dont actually see them and cant move them. flying in and out only resets the space

• Confused 1