Enus Paragon R

LieutenantPan

Link: https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Paragon_R

Name: Enus Paragon R

Description: This car is an amazing 2 door sports car with heavy customization options ranging from spoilers to liveries. you can transform this car from a luxury sports car to a full on track car. The link provided shows off all of the options.

RP Use: I haven't really seen a bulky 2 door luxury vehicle with the extent of customization as this and i think having something like the Paragon would be a good car to bring more diversity to the growing car scene with heaps of mods to make the car unique to ones character. Just personally i like cars with heaps of customization options as i like to be able to pull up to a group and have people know its my car and i'm sure other people in the city feel the same way. Yes i know there are other cars with heaps of customization options but not in this boxy Bentley style.

Paragon.png.503ab8b2c2c7b6c545e1d1dfdb56d6e5.png

ParagonModded1.jpg.17d730af56bd6e970abe176460b2ff33.jpg

ParagonModded2.jpg.c91d895a45cbfae63d7a34dd00f08b77.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/08/2021 at 11:07 PM, LieutenantPan said:

Just to add on to this, its a base game car so its legit just a process of adding the car to the dealership is it not?

Yes and no, mostly yes. We first have to update the server to latest DLC and then we will be able to add these vehicles hopefully 🙂