Hey Team,

I recently joined the website and I am looking to join the server soon, however I thought that I'd really like to run a gun club out in the mountains somewhere for people to enjoy the sport of shooting. Thus I thought of the following.

I know there are already gun shops in the game, I want to run a gun club up in the mountains somewhere, for people to shot their weapons. I would like to train individuals on proper weapon handling, weapon safety and issue gun license. This could tie in with the police, as in police firearms traing for rookies and vets who want to maintain skill, train mercenaries/body guard and security.  Having a gun club controling license and the distrubtion of weapons would help with realisim, allowing certain grade weapons to be only accessable from the gun club.  

Please let me know what you think, I would really like to join and contribute to the RP Server and community.

Cheers

Mechanic wise you won't be able to get any unique mechanics like doing licensing tests or handing out said licenses until you are whitelisted and have a business idea granted but the general idea of going out and training people how and when to use firearms is something that our community could benefit from.

If you are from aus it would be even better as our gun laws when it comes to self defense are pretty harsh and thus so are our IC cops, would be good if you could teach people those rules at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Hey thanks for your reply.

I'm from queensland, but ive been around, would love to go ahead with this idea. Im struggling a bit to understand the process of getting whitlistend , and I'd like to get this idea greenlit, how do I go about it? Sorry Like I said I am new but keen to join and contribute. 

Ok so whitelisting isn't the same thing as a "whitelisted only server" like Nopixel, our whitelisting is basically a reward tier for those who have prove their worth / RP strength to the community. Long story really short;

Be a good cookie, Get noticed for being a good cookie, Get recommended, Impress the recruitment team, Get a code, Apply on the ticket section of the forums.

A good way of doing this is just doing your own things, if you like guns then yeah teaching people how to shoot properly, doing hunting trips and just generally making content for other people to enjoy are all ways to get noticed.

• Thanks 1