vote

John Redcorn

so if you make someone mad they can vote and get you kicked from server. That is the most stupidest stuff ever. So anyone can just vote and get you kicked for no reason. thats bhorse crap man lmfao dumbest stuff ever 

People are usually not like that. Most people vote kick stuff that is against the rules. But there are people that misuses the vote kick for sure. Which is unfair. But most off the time there are moderators and admin watching and assessing the situation.

Edited by JingaJinga66

lol oh he definetly did we were in prison.. And he just kept instigating and i said leave me alone and let me do my time before i beat your ass. And he just kept talking and saying innappropiate stuff. And went and snitched tellin the guards that i beat him up and never touched him..

this server is gonna  be bye bye on my five m list if this dumb stuff keeps happening makes the game not fun cause u gotta watch how you wa;lk talk eat shit sleep etc......

Edited by John Redcorn

That’s sad to hear and unfortunate that that needed to happen to you. Hope your experience will be better in the future. 

Hey bud,  if you feel a votekick was unjust you need to make a ticket about it or get a friend to report it in city. Miss-using it purposefully can lead t0 a permanent ban as the vote kick system was designed mainly for immediate threats when no staff are around not small slights. Do you know what you got votekicked for because it sounds like it would be pretty hard to argue that you were an immediate threat / purposefully making them uncomfortable.

yea he said im used homophobic slur and the pu#$% word  mean while we were in prison. and he told the guards on us and i didnt say anything to him but get away from me cause he just kept instigating and running his mouth 

1 minute ago, John Redcorn said:

yea he said im used homophobic slur and the pu#$% word  mean while we were in prison. and he told the guards on us and i didnt say anything to him but get away from me cause he just kept instigating and running his mouth 

If you remember their ID or name chuck in a ticket or as I said get your friends to chuck in a report in game (I know you have plenty of mates in city.) Sorry it happened bud but IMO Votekick needs to exists for those extreme situations of actual hate, mass rdm / vdm or modding. I hope you have a better experience if you fly back in mate.