I would like to restart my character

Lxixer

when i first started the game I got scammed for the 50k you start with this guy i didn't what to do and he just asked if u give me this u can join our gang and we make heaps of money and know i have nothing and i am in debt

Sorry to hear that bud but the fact that you are in debt automatically excludes you from getting a character perma death approved. There are plenty of jobs in city that earn good money with no startup cost (garbage man, milkman, aus post delivery driver etc) If you spend 30 minutes doing one of these jobs you will be out of debt in no time (assuming your debt isn't bigger than 10k.) The scam itself wasn't against the rules IMO as it doesn't seem like a power game to me but it is definitely a scummy thing to do, maybe in future use this as a learning experience so you don't get scammed again.

Edit: Wait how did you give 50k to someone, new players are limited with how much cash they can transfer so you would have had to sit there for a good 10 minutes slowly passing the cash over.

Hey man,

Resetting a character isnt as simple as it sounds. You have to apply for a perma death to your character. There is a certain criteria you have to meet. You would apply using the support section in the forums. 

The way i would go about it is by getting a job. Consider Oil or RACV where you are supplied vechicles that can make yourself money. Have a look around and see what you can come up with.

i kept like putting it in the car boot and they would take it

it was a very lengthy process