Please make a location-compass appear above our screens when in cars

The current location of our compass is on the bottom left hand side of our screen when using the '/location' command in game. In the police force, it's imperative that we use proper comm's during pursuits and we rely heavily on the bottom left hand compass to call out our locations.

Basically, I'd love to see the compass moved to the centre of the screen at the very top and appear for everyone when in cars. This will help immensely during police pursuits as we don't have to look downwards away from our centre vision when trying to track vehicles ahead of us. Instead, we will be able to peak above our centre vision whilst still maintaining vision of the road ahead. This is both a safety suggestion for pursuits and a Quality of life update for everyone. 

Basically my ideal version of it would look similar to the picture I've attached to this post below. The script for this one is found on this link https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-compass-and-street-name-hud/5525 and seems to be completely customisable (I dug through the comments and the dev seems to think you can change a bunch of stuff). I personally would like to see it smaller with less space between the compass and the street names though. dc7ce408c1961f009e8562b63cd7da671910f55a.thumb.jpeg.292066aedd1ca15baac750b849b8a435.jpeg

Edited by JayceOCE

3 hours ago, JayceOCE said:

The current location of our compass is on the bottom left hand side of our screen when using the '/location' command in game. In the police force, it's imperative that we use proper comm's during pursuits and we rely heavily on the bottom left hand compass to call out our locations.

Basically, I'd love to see the compass moved to the centre of the screen at the very top and appear for everyone when in cars. This will help immensely during police pursuits as we don't have to look downwards away from our centre vision when trying to track vehicles ahead of us. Instead, we will be able to peak above our centre vision whilst still maintaining vision of the road ahead. This is both a safety suggestion for pursuits and a Quality of life update for everyone. 

Yeah issue is this is more affective for Police/Personal preference. I feel it would be annoying to have it in front of me as I'm not a officer and I love drifting and it wouldn't benefit everyone completely. Perhaps only add it for cops/option as its more of a personal preference.

Would this feature still be intended to be used with /location still? The only thing I don't like is that the direction letters are quite small compared to what BBRP has atm. I do see a problem, say your driving on a bright day there is a chance you won't actually be able to see the text because it may blend in with the sky. This could even be worse if someone has a head injury. Other than that it is quite a good idea.

This is a good idea if it is the same system as /location. Only problem with this is when taking photos for instagram it shows in the photo allowing people to metagame. with that aside It is not only beneficial for the police but it would also be useful for ChrimRP as it allows them to use better comms. One suggestion I would have is only make it available while in a vehicle as it can be Rp'd as a Navman or GPS system.