a Military/army/navy

I don't know if this would be to much organising or a liability but I think it would be a nice fun feature, to add more depth into peoples rp

Honestly the fact that this is only a singular city what do u suggest the military would do most of the time, I am genuinely interested...

19 hours ago, EnderBlade said:

Honestly the fact that this is only a singular city what do u suggest the military would do most of the time, I am genuinely interested...

I don't know how useful it would be here but back in the days when I was playing SAMP on a Cops & Robbers server, Army used to assist the police with day to day duties and higher profile criminal activity. They also had access to better weapons (automatic riffles, snipers etc..) and the Hydra, Hunter and Tanks.

If Army does end up getting introduced they would probably have to adjust the times and complexities of the crime jobs, otherwise it would be to hard for the criminals if you get police + army chasing after you 🙂

*correct me if I'm wrong* but I think what you mentioned is exactly what CIRT is doing and they also have access to better weapons, vehicles etc