More player slots for after 4:00pm restart

OceJay

I have been wondering if BBRP could add more player slots for after the 4:00pm restart as it is backed up forever for the entry tiers they can't get in which is a problem that I hope can be changed.

I don't want to say "No"  but I will say that from what I understand it is very unlikely, If anything the slots will go down in future as we start re-adding more mechanics. I joined the community roughly 6 months ago and in that time the player slots have almost tripped already we are at the point where if the slots are increased any further they will have to start dropping more and more mechanics just to keep the server stable.

I understand why you are making this suggestion but for now at least it is not very realistic. If you are or know a dev who can optimize the jank that is the FiveM engine get them to apply on the forums but most people do not have that connection.

11 minutes ago, Ajj said:

maybe they can make a entry tier only city

Pretty sure they don't want to separate the player base.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea but it would never work. The city is pretty backed up at 350 players, I couldn't imagine what 400 would look like. Going down in slots would be the only thing I could see happening.