Inventory idea

Ajj

Currently we need to type into the little box how much of an item we need to move, so we can drag it from our person, to another inventory. so if you want to put (for example) 40 burgers from a car, to another car, you have to type "40" to move 40 items from and to inventories. would it be possible to make it so that we can type in 999, so that we can move the max possible item weights?

for example, say you have been moving burgers vehicle to vehicle, and the max you could carry was 50. when it comes to the final number of burgers left to transfer, if its 37, you now have to go type 37. 

instead of that, could it be possible that you type in 999, so the max weight of burgers can be transferred? this would make the transferring way quicker. 

if this was badly written I will try find an example as I have seen this on Nopixel.

• Like 1

*Moderation action*: Merged to move post to SERVER SUGGESTIONS.

Idea isnt terrible but my guy you need to learn how to read. 

Yea mb dude u mean i suck at putting my idea into writing or where i put this thread?

• Like 1

I see the idea your getting at, instead of finding the max amount you can hold you can drag say 1000 and it will just fill the empty inventory space with as much as possible. Sounds like a good idea, would like to see this in the future.

• 3 months later...