Organisation Application for Cobras MC

COBRAS MC BBRP Application

1637649322_CobrasMCLogo.png.339775c4cb07e76a2d78750258f68590.png

Cobras MC
Cobras MC was Founded and Created 05/02/2020 By two men who are MotorBike Fanatic's,
The love of Motorbikes and The bonding of mates made Them want to bring more people together and share the love of Motorbikes, the roaring Engines and the Mateship.
They then proceeded to come up with a plan, it all started with a crew of mates called the Vinewood Vikings which grew out from a few mates as a crew to a full fledged motorcycle club which was then called COBRAS MC
That man has now multiple Clubs over multiple areas, Chapters in a few NSW States migrating from NZ to QLD and so forth.
that man goes by the name of Michael "Flatty" Davora & Robert "Robbie" Macklehatton 

Cobras MC Backstory

It was the middle Spring, 2015, When Flat Deck returned to his home state of New South Wales, after spending almost a decade living the gang life in Vice City.
With the intention of starting his own Motorcycle Club, he ventured out in search of a partner to assist him in his efforts.
Five years passed and with still no sign of any likely prospects, hope began to dwindle, and Flat Deck was almost ready to give up.
Until one day, in the parking lot of Legion garage, he crossed paths with his close childhood friend, Robert Macklehatton, or 'Robbie' for short. Robbie had next to no assets to his name, and his life had no clear path or direction. So when Flat Deck approached him with the idea of forming their very own MC, he accepted straight away. 
In the following months, Robbie and Flat Deck managed to recruit 3 new members. A wandering musician named Craig Brand, A Hot-headed Brawler named Jack Alvero, and a troubled criminal named Ian Sunnyfall.
Together, we formed the Blaine County Cobras.

Disclaimer

We as a Club have the colours of Black and Blue, which does not interfere with any other Gang or Org as they are very distinguished Black and Dark Blue, and not to be mistaken for the Current club of white and blue, we also are going to be a City run club which loves Motorbikes and has a great bond as a brotherhood, we will also be trying to buy up a legitimate business for all welcome.

If any Staff wish to Ask questions or wish to hear more, Direct Message me @ Discord CARLG91#7875

Ranks

National President
 this president is the head of the entire gang for every chapter

State President
The President is the Chairman of the executive committee and also the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the chapter. All matters between the club and any outside organization, business or other persons are brought to the President for him to take action on. If the President is not available to attend a chapter meeting, the Vice-President shall serve as the Chairman. The President does not make motions or second any motions and he can only vote on actions where he would make a tie vote or break a tie vote. The President acts as a personal representative of the club and is able to judge items that are not in the chapter’s rules. He is a liaison between other motorcycle clubs, public relations and law enforcement. He represents the club in any business contracts and promotes the club life among members and family members.

Vice President 
The Vice-President supervises plans for club events and coordinates the committees. He also relays information between the President and the Members of the chapter. Any questions, comments or concerns of other committee members are brought to the Vice-Presidents attention. The Vice-President is the second in command underneath the President and he assumes all the duties of the President in his absence.

Sgt At Arms
The SGT at Arms makes certain to uphold all the laws and rules of the club. He ensures that all the committee orders are carried out as quickly as possible and he keeps order at all club events. If he sees any member acting in a way not supported by the Club, he reports it to the committee. The SGT at Arms is in charge to strip patches and colors from members who are removed from the club by retiring, resigning or being impeached or expelled. The SGT at Arms defends and protects the club members and prospects and is directly responsible for their security and safety. He keeps records of data that relates to the club security. If he sees any type of threat or perceived threat to the club in any manner, he will bring it to the attention of the Executive Committee for appropriate actions to be voted on. The SGT at Arms keeps the club's firearms and weapons in safekeeping.

Henchmen
The Henchmen make certain that the club laws and rules are followed by all members. He protects all of the patch holders and protects the club’s reputation in any type of conflict. The Enforcer assists all members of the club in combat of any sort including any type of weapons or fist fights

Treasurer
The Treasurer keeps all the financial records of the club. He collects the income from all operations and is responsible for paying all the bills or expenses of the club, while keeping written records. The Treasurer reports the club’s status on payments owed and due at each committee meeting to the members. He may also provide the committee a written report of the financial status at the annual meetings. The Treasurer is also responsible for maintaining all of the club patches that are un-issued as well as a record of the patches and colors that each member has in their possession. The Treasurer collects all dues and fines from the club’s members

Secretary
The Secretary is responsible for keeping all of the club records, written reports and correspondence between outside organizations. He calls role at the committee meetings and takes notes on each meeting. He is also responsible to notify any members of special meeting times and dates other than the normally scheduled meetings. The Secretary is in charge of telling any members of an election or appointment if it was made while they were not present at a meeting. He maintains the constitution of the club noting any changes to it and handles all written club correspondence.

Road Captain
The Road Captain plans all club runs and tells the Secretary of the plans for a run in advance. When he is on a run, he is the ranking officer if the President and Vice-President are not present and therefore leads the club formation on the ride. If the President is on the run, the Road Captain rides at the front of the group with the President. He is in charge of enforcing all club rules while on a run and he chooses a supervisor for maintenance on all the club vehicles while on a run.

Chaplain
he club Chaplain may also be called The Wise One in some chapters. This member oversees all of the spiritual needs of the club. He helps in any way possible when a member is going to jail to be able to protect them. He also conducts any funerals and marriages within a club. The Chaplain in conjunction with the President decides when a Prospect is ready to receive his patch. The Chaplain may be a member of any faith. He may have had training in the area of a Chaplain instead of becoming a clergy member or an ordained minister of faith.

NoMad
an Nomad means they are part of the Cobras but not Affiliated with any one town this can also be used as a way around Rico Prosecutions 
by allowing the member to claim they aren't actually part of the specific Club being charged.

A Member is also called a Patch Member or a Rider. Members have earned their patch after graduating from a Prospect. The have the right to wear the club's colors and attend club meetings. Some clubs simply call them Patches.

Prospect
A Prospect is a person who would like to join the club but still needs to earn his patch. The patch members direct a Prospect to do certain duties that vary and supervise him to make certain they are completed. A prospect may have to engage in illegal activities in order to carry out the requests of the patch Members. A Prospect does not have voting rights, as they are not a member of the Executive Committee. A Prospect may retrieve bikes from police impound lots and guard all the bikes while the club is in a meeting. Prospects try their best to follow all club rules and prove that they are worthy of being a club member and earning a patch. Prospects may be dealt menial tasks and have to endure some level of hazing by the club members. Some clubs allow Prospects to wear the club name on the rear of their cut, or vest, but without the full logo of the club. Prospects are voted in the club by the executive committee and must pledge his loyalty to the club and all the members to receive his patch. He may be referred to as a full patch member or as being patched.

Hang-Around
hang around is a person that hangs around with the mc and doing dirty work
In hopes of one day proving themself worthy of earring a prospect vest.

Cobras Objective

As a Club we wish to stay neutral,
we wish to grow our Club as a Brotherhood Motorcycle enthusiests. we wish to get a roster of as many allowed, we wish to make charitble events, as well as planned and organised events, such as Car shows, bike shows, events, and more with cash prizes, or even prizes of Vehicles for Anyone to acheive, we will even make a ride to remember fallen officers ride around the city if any fallen officers
long term goal = we wish to grow as much as we can and one day open a mechanic shop for bikes, from painting cuztom paint jobs to upgrading a persons bike to just a normal bike service.

We also have 

What action will you take to discipline members caught breaking the rules for your organisation and/or the city?

As a Member of BBRP i already know the effort and time it takes for staff to bring together this community how it is now,
Our members Patched Prospect or plain hangarounds will have strict rules and guidelines to follow.
As an Organisation (if approved) we will be making people who are inducted(Prospected) or Made let be hang arounds will have to go through a very long and well thought induction,
we will make them go over Every City Rules and make sure they know them
We will also make them go through our own rules, if any yellow cards we will ask the Government(Staff Team) how severe the card was and if it was breaking any rules we will ask staff to step  into a meeting with the Cobras mains and punishment will be in game, either a Demotion if Ranked, or made Prospect again as a probationary discipline,
We make any and all Prospects+ sign a contract, in this contract if caught getting kicked for breaking any city rules we kill off there character, if there in debt we as a club cover it, as the effort it takes to set up our club, the money we put in for all our custom Vest's, Clothes, rings, Bikes and Club houses interior etc. we take Rules very Strict.
if it was breaking any City Rules as Racist remarks, or sexual abuse etc, we will be kicking them out as we do not tollerate that as a club,
We also are an Australian Based Club, we have an in club rule as to we dont shoot police AT ALL, we respect all EMS workers, as we are not RPing as terrorists so we guide our club like a Real MC 

Preferred Location/ Club House
We would like to setup in Mirror Park,
If Vacant we would like to obtain the Clubhouse on Mirror Park Blvd at Postal -  433
Otherwise if thats taken we do have another place in mind up at Bendigo at Postal unknown but i think it was obtained by an old club
Meet the Members
We also have Custom interiors for a few locations if available, also we have custom bikes as well if approved can be sorted afterwards

National President
Michael "Flatty" Davora
1064792728_CNatPres.thumb.png.60a7db87f378b08bdbce085a24393a44.png

National Vice President
Steve "Sqevy" Ortez

850249434_NatVPres.png.34c4d80f0a680ba1b64dbcf6a671ae1f.png

National SGT AT ARMS
Jake "SARGE" Oxmaul
237476294_CNatSGT.thumb.png.325efaf59a3d2e4cc4f620dfa1f29955.png

National Secretary
Chopper Reid
1731168985_CNatSecretary.thumb.png.26f250edfa997d9eceb6643151ef7012.png

State President 
Happy Lowman
1001061522_HappyCarl.png.46a23e9c84f2223b9496a6fcc73aa4db.png
Vice President
TBA- covered by National VP

SGT AT ARMS
TBA- Covered by national SGT

Enforcer
Noah James
1575546011_Screenshot(7271).thumb.png.bfc874cd35f8f2bd9a0e45fff297861f.png

Members
Mick Dundee
Moey
Mike Hunt

Prospects
Ella "Peaches"
Hulieo Jugadorez
Bradie

Hang Arounds
Jeremy Fields
Coco Kane
Dylan Ragner
Bruce Thomas
Ella snow
Clay Ortiz

Vests Clubhouse and Bikes
*Custom Shirt's
180205627_Screenshot(7256).png.3569e02252be727acbeebf37b156927f.png
1179666359_Screenshot(7257).png.22827f7729448ae9e5505fbeec709e94.png1198357013_Screenshot(7258).png.5ec6f7b7205c214eb7dbd92b577f1c50.png

*Prospect Vest Male & Female
1357511301_Screenshot(7259).png.37865a22c3809715c00d6bc16a19891c.png2082473558_Screenshot(7260).png.7a30f20ad6201a791bf83e2ac2696bf5.png1263758639_Screenshot(7261).png.76fec75094cd8f9c8696ab3f1188dff7.png

*Custom Rings / Clubhouse

382524045_Screenshot(7262).png.5197eb3ca7fe16bbfd948c65d7a3c763.png1231960402_Screenshot(7263).png.6626f95c289f5c686ebd313a6f06d948.png20210706220757_1.thumb.jpg.75a0e6278fa173ca215e8eb7579c593c.jpg20210706220821_1.thumb.jpg.250370d4935392d5b5435ea13afa6ee1.jpg

Thank you for Reading our Organisation Application,
We hope to be accepted, as we will be a very good asset to the community
As i entered the application as a Content Creator as i have a few slots and wish to explore all avenues in BBRP with a very wide Aspect of Roleplay. I think if approved we will be fairly run, and have alot of people that have followed me over to BBRP that want to stick together and RP together.
Thank You and hope to hear back soon 🙂
Ciao

• Like 2

at the end of the Day,
IRL- Australian Biker Clubs and US, wear the same colours and dont do shit, Real MC's care about Turf and Business, Colours dont matter, i know Commenchero and Finx's Vest and Colours are Very Similar and are seen in the same cities but they understand each others businessess,

Also we are RPing, and ther is alot of Business in BBRP so another Club wouldnt hurt being in the City,

Also- We do have a few more Members i didnt put in and cant edit ill post there names now who are Members Prospect  ^^
Members
-City SGT at Arms -Liam "Fox" Neeson
-City Vice President Liam Rider
-Nate Fitzgerald

Prospect
-Tony Broke

Personally don't see the need for another biker gang (let alone another blue mc) but feel free to start a MC Crew and try and get a name for yourself, there are already a few small mc's trying this exact tactic but if you do it well and involve your group in the community it gives you a better shot of having your suggestion considered.

we have over the crew numbers hence why ive asked for the org,
I am a content creator on BBRP, and have A Police role and a Normal Law Abiding Civ,
I have asked for this Org to be set up so i can show all POV's as Most ORG's have there own rules in house about Whitelisted jobs and the Orgs.

Also the setup was going to Be Roleplayed as a Normal Realistic Australian Club, just Motorbike Fanatics who love bikes and want to open a legitamit business,
Not a club who shoots at cops for his mate getting a speeding ticket and stuff, 
We have a big club and i have brought over alot, we have only wrote down the names of the guys who has come with me to BBRP, and we have brought over at least 20 people just for this club, they are committed and a crew only allows 8 ?

I have a list of Pro's and Con's as well as a written passage of our objectives, what we wish to achieve, why it would be good for us to be added, 

Back when i first came to BBRP which was early last year, there was at least 4 MC's BBRP only has 2 right now Disciples and Pales

We are Black with Blue Writting the pales are Blue with white writing , and the Vests are easily Recognisable.

On 07/07/2021 at 8:43 PM, carlg91 said:

we have over the crew numbers hence why ive asked for the org,
I am a content creator on BBRP, and have A Police role and a Normal Law Abiding Civ,
I have asked for this Org to be set up so i can show all POV's as Most ORG's have there own rules in house about Whitelisted jobs and the Orgs.

You realise you cant be police and be in an org right?

On 12/07/2021 at 3:47 AM, Kamantha said:

Hes got multiple characters to have those roles, or thats what im understanding it as.

On 12/07/2021 at 3:47 AM, Kamantha said:

Well if thats the case, how can peli be the head of suns of taxi and a cop on his other character?

I don't know if what they are saying is true exactly but it would make sense, I had heard that Franky had to stop running the strip club when they became a cop on another character so it would follow that being the leader of an Org (which is even more limited than a specialized business owner) would also have to give up their position for the cop role.

I will double check for you now."

Edit:
I have asked staff and the current response I am getting is if you were running either a business or org you would have to step down as police, I am not sure what the peli situation you mentioned is, as far as I know he doesn't actually run the sons, Barry does.

Edited by Vincent

but at the end of the day im not running the ORG our National President is
So it will be the same thing just being in the org and not as much time as i am as cop as i put in over 65 hours a month into my police character

Also, 
None of My characters interact or cross over, i actually RP the right wayu, i go through and meet ppl 
I have met alot of ppl in city and half dont even know my Civ character as i do an accent and muffle my voice and also i act "Dumb" towards polcie about Law as my civ character is that

I know other people that are in Disciples and have cops as there second characters some regular players some Staff

If given the chance youd see it would be a proper run MC 
with no interfearence on any of my characters, ive even stated to the national president before applying if i see him on my cop character cluib or not id arrest him if they stepped out of line.

So you just said i cant run the org and be cop, so thats ok
as we will be using BBRP as our National Club id only be a club pres as the national pres is overlooking here
or i can step down to VP if i needed to

Also As national President i am harsh on rules and rp crossover is not allowed and i will come down on anyone who dose who dose so regardless of my relationship with them or there role in the MC

So yes all this information is correct about leadership roles and police and them contradicting. Would just like to clarify that Peli is not the leader of SoT as well.

It wouldve been best if the leader was the one who submitted the org application to stop any confusion as a few checks obviously need to be made, main one being that the leader is a whitelisted civ.

Also to direct your attention to irl MCs, Comancheros and Finks do not have the same colours as one is orange and black, the other is black and white. 1% MCs are identified by their colours whereas 99% clubs or veterans clubs don't matter. Believe it or not there is a lot of crime with MCs in Aus, its only been a few weeks since a shooting in NSW and a large scale raid on an outlaw club.

The best thing you guys can do is register as a crew and go from there, our last few orgs are derived from crews as its a good way to show us as staff how well you can RP. 

Edited by Reginald Mendez

How does a crew work with 10 members? Wouldn't that be against govs rules? Bit confused on this one since you aren't an ORG

3 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

How does a crew work with 10 members? Wouldn't that be against govs rules? Bit confused on this one since you aren't an ORG

My understand was they weren't active in our city, they are from another city and want to bring all their members / structure over here but they have too many members to be a crew.

• Like 1

So just for a little bit more encouragement to start as a crew, when people first become an org they are only allowed to have a total of 7 members just like a crew until they are able to purchase more slots. So start up as a crew show the staff team what you've got and how well you RP and go from there

40 minutes ago, Reginald Mendez said:

So just for a little bit more encouragement to start as a crew, when people first become an org they are only allowed to have a total of 7 members just like a crew until they are able to purchase more slots. So start up as a crew show the staff team what you've got and how well you RP and go from there

That is actually quite interesting, didn't know that is how it works.

5 hours ago, Vincent said:

My understand was they weren't active in our city, they are from another city and want to bring all their members / structure over here but they have too many members to be a crew.

we have all the members in BBRP now, we just dont say who we are because the ruiles of the org is if u act as an org before getting approved it wont,
we are all in the City right now.

Also, in saying that with the Real Mcs' pales are blue with white mind u a sky blue with white.

We are Black with Dark Blue outter 

2 Mediocre MCs in Australia are Gypsy Joker MC and Lone Wolf MC
and there Vest's are Very Similar

Also Commoncheros & Bandidos are in most of the same towns and they have the 3 most identical colours in theres
Black Yellow and Red

We have every member in BBRP now except the 3 listed in the second paragraph i wrote under the app
City SGT at Arms -Liam "Fox" Neeson
-City Vice President Liam Rider
-Nate Fitzgerald

biker club 3.PNG

biker club 2.PNG

Biker Club 1.PNG

Also i wont be ruinning the MC ill just be in it

I will be appointing Harley Taylor as President
Discord Harlz#7968

A whitelisted Civ in BBRP,
A very active member also

He retired form Police

• 1 month later...

but we have a new MC, we changed names and stuff.
I dont see why u cant be in CIRT and have a MC on another Slot. its assuming i would be metagaming and powergaming which i dont do and never will do. as i have never been banned on any server and was an administrator on another that i left, 
but all is good and i only play BBRP as a cop now 

5 hours ago, carlg91 said:

but we have a new MC, we changed names and stuff.
I dont see why u cant be in CIRT and have a MC on another Slot. its assuming i would be metagaming and powergaming which i dont do and never will do. as i have never been banned on any server and was an administrator on another that i left, 
but all is good and i only play BBRP as a cop now 

It goes further than that.

You cannot run an organization or business (be the #1) and be a cop (period, not just CIRT) at the same time. The reason for this is slots. There's limited leadership opportunities in org/business and there's limited police slots. CIRT has other rules in this regard, yes, but even if they were not in place you would be unable to run an organization and be an officer at the same time.