Indoor Pets for Whitelisted Homes

Chi1li

Pretty much what the title suggests, I think it would be a cool idea for pets to be implemented as an indoor feature that are only spawned when the owner is home. This way whitelisted civs have another reward for their RP capabilities while also adding another sense of RP to the city. The Peds are already in the game files however I am not sure about the script...

P.S. I am not whitelisted either, I just think this would be fun for everyone at house parties and home visits 🙂

Edited by ChilliAssassin
  • Like 3

I like it, so long as they aren't loaded in at all times that would be cool.

20 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

I like it, so long as they aren't loaded in at all times that would be cool.

I don’t know how it would work but my idea is that the pet only exists when someone is in the home, so when the last person exits the house the server could start a timer for a minute before despawning the ped. This way it would stop the animal from being respawned repeatedly and causing lag.

I believe theres scripts out there that allow NPC pets follow you around. I know from the POLICE K9 mod works pretty alright. Removing the police specific actions from that would make for some cool roleplay.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This is a pretty cool idea, Would love to have pets in our homes waiting for us after a long day at work, or night out. Would certainly make house parties and BBQs more interesting.

"Who's a cute doggo? You're a cute doggo!" 🥰

• Like 1