Who are the people in the invictus gang or cypher(twitch names)

Funpem

I recently started using twitch and began watching modest pelican and ash_potat0. They had a confrontation with a gang called invictus (I think). One of the guy is this invictus gang is referred to as Cypher. I cannot find this cyoher guy or any info on the invictus gang on twitch.

If anyone can tell me these people‘s twitch names, then I would appreciate it. Moreover, if anyone knows/has a link where I can see all the different user/screen names of the twitch streamers on this bluebird rp  server, than include that, or at least just cypher and others in this invictus gang because I would love to watch more of this kind of stuff on the bluebird rp server. 

One of Cyphers crew members. Mr E is Sonnie Evans on youtube not 100% sure if he has a twitch. Anyone one of the crew, Dennis, is GTAMEN on both twitch and youtube. Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, Funpem said:

I recently started using twitch and began watching modest pelican and ash_potat0. They had a confrontation with a gang called invictus (I think). One of the guy is this invictus gang is referred to as Cypher. I cannot find this cyoher guy or any info on the invictus gang on twitch.

If anyone can tell me these people‘s twitch names, then I would appreciate it. Moreover, if anyone knows/has a link where I can see all the different user/screen names of the twitch streamers on this bluebird rp  server, than include that, or at least just cypher and others in this invictus gang because I would love to watch more of this kind of stuff on the bluebird rp server. 

If you head to our Discord, you will see a channel #streaming-on-the-server this is where you will find all of our regular streamers and their Twitch Links. Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/bluebird

• Like 1

Hi @Funpem, Firstly thank you so much for watching my streams. I appreciate it so much 🙂 I hope you like my content. 

Cypher isn't a stream sadly so there is limited info on him sadly. 

I will ask the Invictus leader if she has a list of streams for her gang and see if she can upload it here.

I have quickly put together a list of the Sons of taxi streams below. 

As @Harry Caden mentioned you can jump into the discord and you will see the 
#streaming-on-the-server, Or you can look on the right hand side under 'content creator' we have a list of those who stream and you'll be able to see when they are live, another option is to search BBRP or BlueBirdRP into twitch directly and it will show you those with it in their stream titles. 

Sons of Taxi Streamers;

• Like 1