Ability to Cook Meth on Cayo Perico [Currently Disabled]

Seaton

So, I learned something the hard way.. 
I had the brilliant idea of moving to Cayo Perico and living in my Journey, while pumping out Meth & supplying the people of Melbourne (San Andreas) with drugs from afar.. After expenses greater than $80,000 in fees/vehicles/transporting/etc I managed to get Two Journeys, and a Van over to the island. I was ready to begin my new "life" and try to make a reputation for myself as an island dwelling meth maker... only to find out that you CANNOT cook meth on the island, as it is "too close to Los Santos". My hopes and dreams have been crushed, and now I need to construct a new character arc. UNLESS.... This is implemented.

Partially for my own selfish needs, but I'm also suggesting this be changed for everyone elses sake.
It creates new and unique roleplay opportunities on Cayo Perico for both Criminals and Law Enforcement; which right now is currently lacking. 
& I feel if a player finds the means of transporting a drug producing vehicle (Which was no easy task; and spending the ridiculous fees associated with it) over to the island , they should be allowed to use it.

[I imagine this is not the right place, but in the event this is not implemented into the script is there any chance of compensation in some way or form?]
Regardless, thank you for your time & I hope this suggestion is considered.

Nah this is the perfect place bud, It is a suggestion for a change to one of the server scripts, Town meeting gets used too much for inane stuff like this (I saw you post this in there the other day.)

As far as my opinion on it I think it makes a lot of sense to have cayo not be classed as "too close to the city" if anything it takes long and is more annoying to get to than places like sandy or the mine.

• Like 1