Misc character slot for whitelisted +

I just want to float the idea of some sort of system that is like a NPC for hire. 

Like to make the city feel more alive, some service where you can ask for a NPC that doesn't fit any of the current job roles. E.g. a doctor, bank/ jewellery store guard, construction worker, therapist, lifeguard, butler, priest, e.c.t Almost like an extras agency? 

Maybe with a special character slot that cant earn money? and has a special ID. And other measures in place as not to allow abuse. And you would choose a PED or make an appropriate MPED. 

I can see this being used by whitelisted players who feel like they have done it all or are getting burnt out by their current characters but don't want to kill them.

This would be especially good for content creators who want a particular person for a RP.  

Idk just wanted to put it out there. 

I think I might be miss understanding you but you want an extra character slot with less perms who can change their identity and do purely roleplay jobs that have no mechanics (currently)