IRL Pax Meetup

Scuba Steve

I'll be heading down to Pax this year in melbourne. Just wanted to put the idea out there if we could possibly setup a meetup for BlueBirdRP players. Pretty rough atm, just wanted to here peoples thoughts on the idea.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really should make a trip up to sorry down to Australia, It would be a fun visit. Bea irl a scary thing to think about lmao. 

• Sad 1

I will be there 🙂 

Tickets for Friday and Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone x @Kamantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 3

Hi everyone !! we should all meet up on the friday sometime as that's the only day i got a ticket for. Looking forward to seeing you all !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...