Stuck in Verification Limbo

Dale Leonard

I played on BlueBird a couple months ago, but unfortunately my computer wasn't able to handle fivem RP servers well. I've since upgraded and wanted to give it another shot (because this seems like a rare gem of a server where people actually want to take their characters seriously). Since I've tried coming back, the server needs verification on discord and I don't know what my character's name was when I played. I tried making this account with the name Dale Leonard and using that as my discord character name, but I think the system for verification wants the name of the character I made a while back. Any idea what I should do?

If you are verified on the discord you would be able to see the #server-support-services, If you can't see that channel you did not properly verify yourself and need to react to the proper emote in the verification channel. As far as your name on the discord so long as it fits the proper format it does not really matter, just make sure that when you are trying to join the server that discord isn't running as administrator and that fivem is listed under your authorized apps in discord.

• Like 1