General questions about the server

Jayy

Hi everyone,

My name is Jayy and a current twitch streamer who is looking for a sever to RP on FIveM. 

I am just creating this post to ask a couple questions about the server.

1. Is streaming allowed on the server, or will I need permission from admins before I can stream? 

2. I have played other servers before, but I have had issues with people saying specific works like the N word and want to know if people have had issues like that on the server. 

3. I would love to know what people enjoy doing on the server such as jobs, activities, and places to go for a newcomer. 

I appreciate everyone looking at the post and look forward to all the answers!! 

Cheers. 

Hey bud, I'll do my best to answer them as concisely as possible,

1. Stream all you want, Preferably with BBRP in the title, you can also apply for a content creator tag on this discord which will encourage people to watch you when you are on the server.

2. Humans are kinda fucked, noone can control what anyone else will say or do but the types of words you are talking about are quite heavily monitored and the punishment is swift and harsh.

3. It really depends, I'd say 70% of the character on the server are morally grey (at best) and thus get into some level of crime at some point but you don't really have to, Jobs are completely personal preference and there are a bunch to choose from but there will always be people "farming" the "best job" at the time. There are a bunch of bars, clubs and restaurants you can visit day to day, they are all player owned and operated, there is also a load of events that are carried out but you would have to see what is happening that day.

Anything else?

17 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hey bud, I'll do my best to answer them as concisely as possible,

1. Stream all you want, Preferably with BBRP in the title, you can also apply for a content creator tag on this discord which will encourage people to watch you when you are on the server.

2. Humans are kinda fucked, noone can control what anyone else will say or do but the types of words you are talking about are quite heavily monitored and the punishment is swift and harsh.

3. It really depends, I'd say 70% of the character on the server are morally grey (at best) and thus get into some level of crime at some point but you don't really have to, Jobs are completely personal preference and there are a bunch to choose from but there will always be people "farming" the "best job" at the time. There are a bunch of bars, clubs and restaurants you can visit day to day, they are all player owned and operated, there is also a load of events that are carried out but you would have to see what is happening that day.

Anything else?

No nothing else thanks. 

I appreciate you answering all the questions and I guess the only thing left to do is to apply through the applications and look forward to RPing on the server!!

cheers. 

If you meant the content creator one go right ahead,

If you meant the whitelisting one don't, it's a public server and whitelisting just gives extra perms / queue prio.

• 1 year later...