RDM Case

OfficialMisc

Was pulling into a garage with some mates and suddenly we start getting RDM'd for absolutely no reason. No RP involved beforehand, random stabbings and shots. The police shows up afterwards and I get tagged with multiple charges alongside my FPO. So all in all, 3 idiots decide to break city laws and I suffer immense consequences from this. I have bodycam footage supplied as well. 

Evidence Video Link:

Bud you are going to need to make a forum ticket about it with your "evidence"  clips need to be pretty long as this shows no context at all and your angle is not the best tbh.

You probably won't get your FPO and charges removed and IMO you chose to stay and fight instead of drive away so that seems fair to me.

https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

Edited by VincentMGraves

That was literally the the start of it all, I don't even know any of them. Plus I tried to get in my car and drive away but it bugged out and i was stuck so that was already thrown out of the window.