Cant join server

Jarule

Cant join the server after the tsunami, it keeps saying that im not verified on  discord. Ive been on for 2 weeks, gold member and everything is linked but now i cant join. Someone help me please

Edited by Jarule
  • Like 2

This is a sticky message in the general chat,

"From restart you will need to have an account that is verified in this discord, see #verify-channel to verify your account or you wont be able to join BlueBIrds FiveM Server"

IMO either you aren't verified or the server doesn't think you are verified, I would start by making sure you reacted to the Correct emote in the #verify-channel, if you have already done that
then I would check if FiveM has got permissions in the discord app. Without seeing your PC that is all I can really suggest.

Having the same issue since the same tsunami.

I have verified in discord, discord profile is sync'd and linked to FiveM, created and linked forum acc, cfx.re the works and nothing.

It even comes up with the correct discord name and # in the verification lockout.

Any help would be appreciated

Make sure your name is set up correctly on the discord, for future help with connecting to the server it is easier to get help in #server-support-services

On 03/06/2021 at 3:01 PM, Jarule said:

Cant join the server after the tsunami, it keeps saying that im not verified on  discord. Ive been on for 2 weeks, gold member and everything is linked but now i cant join. Someone help me please

having the same issue. been playing for months never had a problem now its saying im not verified in discord and cant join server