Having a tough time :(

Ree

Started playing yesterday, have spent about 12 hours total in game so far.

Got killed and assaulted several times by players for no reason. Tonight I was in the clothing store changing an outfit and I got headshot and was unconscious and had to wait for 5 minutes to respawn. $950 hospital bill to fix the head injury. Yesterday just after I first created my character I was on the starter bicycle and someone chased me and knocked me off and assaulted me, they didn't voice chat.

Got robbed by a kid who told me to drop all my inventory. Didn't know that wasn't allowed until after I did it. I had chopped a couple of cars so I had some steel and parts.

Tried to make money at the other car chop shop and ended up with 13k dirty cash.

Ran into some kind of glitch maybe where the money I withdrew from the ATM disappeared, or maybe the cash I withdrew merged with the dirty cash I had in my inventory, so I couldn't buy anything from the store. I tried to get rid of the dirty money because I didn't know how to launder it, but I couldn't drop it or give it away. I spent a couple of hours trying to find out how to clean it but I couldn't find any information at all.

For 6 hours I couldn't figure out why my mobile phone wasn't working until someone told me I had to buy one. 

It's really tough getting started if you don't have any friends to help you. I read all the rules and I still have no idea what to do. Maybe I'm just really stupid. 😞

The money you withdrew from the bank and disappeared is because your prob in debt press ~ under esc to check, now that you know you got robbed you should also know you can lie under RP saying you are poor as people who rob you can only steal dirty money. if your new going bad guy instantly isn't really a good idea. As for cleaning dirty money you need to ask people in RP srry dude

Edited by Men