Starting a new character

ragex

Hi everyone,

I've playing for a little while. I am a supporting member of the server. I currently have 2 character slots used up but wanted to delete one of these characters to start a new RP life is this possible?

There are a few criteria you have to meet to get one of you slots wiped, the main ones being;
- Are they in debt
- How long have you played them
- Is there story finished
- Why do you want it deleted.

As far as I know you may meet 3 of the 4 categories but because you have not played the character for very long the admin team is generally hesitant to wipe that slot (Sets an annoying precident, "X only had his character for 1 month we should all be able to delete out characters after 1 month." )

IMO Just play the character, you want to change them up a bit, do it, if you don't, don't. Characters evolve, if you think your two characters are too similar then you should change one to be more unique.