Ban appeal times

cheraxo

It has nearly been 2 months with not a single reply on my ban appeal, i have been bumping it every month.

Why do ban appeals take so long?

Hey Bud,

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly how the ban appeals are gone through but from the basic explanations I have been given it works like this;

Pass 1: Quick scan for any urgent or misclick bans, these are sent to the top of the TO DO LIST

Pass 2: More indepth look at remaining ban appeals starting at the oldest ones and moving towards the newest.

In reality though it is not the "oldest ban appeal" but the ban appeal with the longest time since an update. When you made the ban appeal originally it would have said that appeals take a MINIMUM of 30 days (unless there are exigent circumstances), If you have really bumped it after about 30 days I think you own impatience has pushed you to the back of the line twice. I think all you can do for now is be patient and hope that your ban appeal was up to scratch, would hate for it to be denied after waiting for so long.

14 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hey Bud,

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly how the ban appeals are gone through but from the basic explanations I have been given it works like this;

Pass 1: Quick scan for any urgent or misclick bans, these are sent to the top of the TO DO LIST

Pass 2: More indepth look at remaining ban appeals starting at the oldest ones and moving towards the newest.

In reality though it is not the "oldest ban appeal" but the ban appeal with the longest time since an update. When you made the ban appeal originally it would have said that appeals take a MINIMUM of 30 days (unless there are exigent circumstances), If you have really bumped it after about 30 days I think you own impatience has pushed you to the back of the line twice. I think all you can do for now is be patient and hope that your ban appeal was up to scratch, would hate for it to be denied after waiting for so long.

Ahhh, I see - Thanks for your reply. I guess I wont try bump the appeal anymore.

Cheers

14 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hey Bud,

Ahhh, I see - Thanks for your reply. I guess I wont try bump the appeal anymore.

Cheers