Phillip Gallagher Police

Frank Gallagher

I currently know there closed but I'm applying for VICPOL today and will wait until you guys are ready to hire again 

Phillip Gallagher , 25 years old , is looking to start a career with VICPOL , I will serve and protect our great city of Melbourne with maturity and dignity and give you guys everything i have to show i am here for all the right reasons!

I have dreamt about being a police officer many times , i see myself on foot chasing down perps and running into banks. Working alongside all the fine police officers who dedicate there time and life to the force , it would be a dream come true for me to join and serve as one of the fine Victorian Police Officers!

OOC - im a streamer trying to make great content for my few viewers , i would really appreciate a chance to do this and i am happy to wait until you guys are ready to hire again no rush just expressing my interest 

Not really sure why you did this as you acknowledged it wasn't the right spot or time but hope it goes well for you buddy.