Hi just wondering

Highwade

I saw that the requirement to be on the server without permission is 18+ I am actually 14 just wondering if I could get permission to maybe be allowed to stay on the server and roleplay with people and have a great time. I have been roleplaying for quite a while. I haven't got into any trouble with the server so I believe that is a plus. Just wondering if I was able to get special permission.

I think you had a small misunderstanding there bud;

No characters can be under 18 but to play the server (without a special exemption) you only need to be 14. So long as you are following the rules and trying to have a bit of fun everything should be all good for you.

Have fun 🙂

Ok thank you so much! Just wanted to be sure so I wouldn't get removed and wonder why. I will be sure to be on my best behavior.