Private sale of your own personal vehicles. or at least put a 2nd used supporter dealership

you cant sell your own vehicle cause all the lots are full. i feel a private sale of vehicles should be allowed to supporters/whitelist players. without this it limits the rp in the city.

Edited by Fitzy

I understand your problem with the current system but the issue is not one of limiting RP and the solution is definitely no limiting who can Purchase it. (IMO)

Personally I think whitelisted people and supporters have more than enough unique mechanics already, but if it were to go down that road then they should have the unique option to do a peer 2 peer SALE not purchase, the purchase (if it were to be implemented) should be for everyone as supporters don't need any more advantages in the world of cars.

When the 10% up front listing fee gets introduced the stock of cars in the 2nd hand stores is going to plummet, people will stop putting cars up for the max price just because they have a few mods on them and that should fix both the car economy and the problem you claim you want fixed (full lots.)

• 1 month later...

"When the 10% up front listing fee gets introduced" has this happened yet?

18 minutes ago, Ajj said:

"When the 10% up front listing fee gets introduced" has this happened yet?

Not to my knowledge more of a GP question bud.

• Thanks 1