What are the server rules on slavery

Destystar

You can keep someone against there will for one hour MAX, anything more than that is potentially ruining someone else RP for your fun. Depending on the situation I guess you could be in a pre organized relationship before joining the city where one of you is dominant and the other is submissive and always follows the dominant's orders but I definitely wouldn't call it a master / slave thing.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Mr_Censored said:

@VincentMGraves So, would it be allowed instead of outright killing someone as a lot of people do, you instead just cuff them and put them somewhere they can't get out of?

Its one of those "depends on the situation / how it is done" kind of things, I personally only kidnap people if I have an exact purpose for doing so and with the reasonable expectation that they will enjoy whatever RP I am creating, Dumping someone in a hole with their hands cuffed with no way out is not fun, Maybe if you were RP killing them by filling that hole slowly with cement or trying to get info out of them but just dumping a dude in a hole with no way out sounds dumb to me.

On 10/06/2021 at 8:35 AM, VincentMGraves said:

Its one of those "depends on the situation / how it is done" kind of things, I personally only kidnap people if I have an exact purpose for doing so and with the reasonable expectation that they will enjoy whatever RP I am creating, Dumping someone in a hole with their hands cuffed with no way out is not fun, Maybe if you were RP killing them by filling that hole slowly with cement or trying to get info out of them but just dumping a dude in a hole with no way out sounds dumb to me.

Alright I appreciate that, just wanted to make sure it is allowed and how it would be allowed