Queue Issues

concon

Hey lads sorry too disturb you on your fine day, but I setup a character and only got about 10mins before the reset happened today at 430 and I've been waiting two hours now (since the reset) and seems that non whitelisted/donator players can never get in on the afternoons and I'm wondering is there any way a citizen like me could get some game time so I can grind hours and hours in the afternoon rather then the mornings for some RP. I've notice you guys know this problem and address this pretty well in updates that I've looked around recently this year on the announcement forums. However its become a problem where the queue times have taken up pretty much my whole afternoon due too the reset. I mean if we get enough votes on it can we start resetting the server at early morning hours instead of mid afternoon hours as the server gets crowded really quickly due to this.
thanks for reading

P.S. don't know why it was red

Edited by concon

Hey bud,
The server restarts twice a day, I believe the reason it is at the times it is currently at is so that staff can make sure It goes down and comes up correctly (issues with the server mechanics tend to become really obvious in the first hour or so) if it was split so it was like midday and midnight then there would have to be both an admin on at like 2am everyday and an admin home from work at 2pm every day.

As far as you getting time in the server It's a complicated question, these are the basic things the admins take into account (there are plenty more I am sure but this is off the top of my head)

- What can FiveM feasibly run?
- Will more slots mean we have to limit mechanics?
- If only staff and whitelist get queue prio how long will the community last?
- If we split the server how will the player base be affected?

There is no easy solution for the thing you want solved, I mean this in the nicest way possible but there is a reason that BBRP is so popular and by implementing a lot of the things that would make the queue shorter or faster it is very likely it wouldn't be nearly as popular. The staff are always considering ways to improve the community, they recognized it wasn't the best for new players and so they started the luck draw that is the "Daily Priority Queue" winner. I have no doubt they will continue to work on this but as far as I can tell I don't see how it can be fixed (right now.)

Ps. It is a Friday, as far as I can tell unless you get in on the first wave of connections post restart non queue prio people vary rarely get in until 10pm ish

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hey bud,
The server restarts twice a day, I believe the reason it is at the times it is currently at is so that staff can make sure It goes down and comes up correctly (issues with the server mechanics tend to become really obvious in the first hour or so) if it was split so it was like midday and midnight then there would have to be both an admin on at like 2am everyday and an admin home from work at 2pm every day.

As far as you getting time in the server It's a complicated question, these are the basic things the admins take into account (there are plenty more I am sure but this is off the top of my head)

- What can FiveM feasibly run?
- Will more slots mean we have to limit mechanics?
- If only staff and whitelist get queue prio how long will the community last?
- If we split the server how will the player base be affected?

There is no easy solution for the thing you want solved, I mean this in the nicest way possible but there is a reason that BBRP is so popular and by implementing a lot of the things that would make the queue shorter or faster it is very likely it wouldn't be nearly as popular. The staff are always considering ways to improve the community, they recognized it wasn't the best for new players and so they started the luck draw that is the "Daily Priority Queue" winner. I have no doubt they will continue to work on this but as far as I can tell I don't see how it can be fixed (right now.)

Ps. It is a Friday, as far as I can tell unless you get in on the first wave of connections post restart non queue prio people vary rarely get in until 10pm ish

That's a good answer never thought about  slots over mechanics and priority queue lasting the community. 👍

Hey there,

A couple hours ago I bought the gold supporters so I can skip a majority of the que. I have been waiting for over an hour and I was 20th of 100 people. In the end, I got an error message disconnecting me from the que and having to wait again for more than an hour. There's no chance that I'm going to wait more than an hour to hop on this server again.

Is there a solution for me stop getting these error messages so it doesn't happen again, If not, can I get a refund on my purchase.

I can always show a proof of purchase if needed.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Cobby18 said:

Hey there,

A couple hours ago I bought the gold supporters so I can skip a majority of the que. I have been waiting for over an hour and I was 20th of 100 people. In the end, I got an error message disconnecting me from the que and having to wait again for more than an hour. There's no chance that I'm going to wait more than an hour to hop on this server again.

Is there a solution for me stop getting these error messages so it doesn't happen again, If not, can I get a refund on my purchase.

I can always show a proof of purchase if needed.

Cheers

If you want to try and get refund make a sales ticket at the link bellow; as far as connection issues fivem is a dodgy mod framework and thus it has issues, there isn't much you can do about it.

Ps. Imo there should be no refunds for this type of thing, you are trying to support the server, and it is not the servers fault you got booted during queue but FiveM's

https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/