Street Artist

I'd love to be able to create and "spray" (upload) graffiti. 

I'm brand new to both this, maybe I missed something?

If "tagging" became a thing I think it would have to be either really easy to remove (in the case it is available to the entire public) or limited to specific members of specific groups who have some graphical design or artistic skill. The reason I say this is because If everyone could do it then the entire city would be covered in really bad graffiti.

VincentMGraves This is a good point, I did not intend to imply "tagging". My intent/hope was to RP an artist that starts out creating murals about town. One possible eventuality might be becoming a propagandist for hire.  

P.S. As a freelance artist confidant I have the required skillset.

1 hour ago, Sonte said:

VincentMGraves This is a good point, I did not intend to imply "tagging". My intent/hope was to RP an artist that starts out creating murals about town. One possible eventuality might be becoming a propagandist for hire.  

P.S. As a freelance artist confidant I have the required skillset.

I get that but that would require creating a script or modifying a script where they can set manual walls which you can turn into canvases, I think it would be cool but I also think it isn't going to happen without some serious cutbacks to the mechanic (so much so that it might not even be the thing you went.)

Whilst I am disappointed my dream of a propagandist for hire have been effectively crushed, I do very much appreciate both your response and explanation. I don't know much about modding or scripts, I assumed for someone with the skillset it may have been tiresome but relatively straight forward. 

This is what I had planned for the first mural.

Mural_concept4_v02.jpg

11 hours ago, Sonte said:

-snip-

My point was less about the possibility of being able to create the script and more about its viability in the city and how it would be handed out but yeah It feels like more of a long term goal rather than something that can be implemented quickly.